Price: $Call for Price 321-784-5982
Builder CAMCRAFT (Aluminum construction)
Hull # 162
LOA 115′ (95.9 Registered)
Draft 6′ loaded
Capacity 150 PAX + 6 Crew
Vessel Speed WOT 26.5 Kts @ 2300 rpm
Five Cabins and Two Heads
Cruise 21 Kts @ 2100 rpm.
Range at Cruise 600 Nautical Miles.
This was originally built in 1980 as a crew boat, was sold and converted to a dinner cruise vessel and re-named which operated on the Great Lakes and Orange Beach, AL.
Here is a brief list of some of the work performed during the 18 month refit and repower process:
• Replaced three transmissions with ZF BW 195 gears.
• Serviced and painted both generators.
• Serviced, upgraded and painted both air compressors.
• All vessel wiring and plumbing inspected and tested.
• New batteries (8) and Battery Chargers (3).
• All three AC tested and proven.
• New hydraulic windlass motor.
• Steering system gone through.
• New fire suppression system hoses and nozzles.
• Serviced all bilge pick ups.
• New engine driven bilge pump.
• 140+ life jackets on board.
• New wiper system.
• New Bilge alarms
• Twelve NEW Fire Extinguishers.
• Both heads replaced with new.
• All new ZINC anodes (30).
• All new electronics including.
• Triple engine displays.
• New helm and main cabin windows.
• USB and 120 Volt plugs at helm.
• Hydraulic tank serviced and filled.
• Repaired all metal work as needed.
• New seals to all deck hatches.
• Lube oil tank tested, serviced and filled.
• Four cameras in E/R and G/R (two each) wired to the to e127 displays at helm.
• Fresh water system serviced and proven.
• Holding tank repaired, tested and proven.
• New LED lights throughout vessel including aft
deck, engine and generator rooms and salon.
• Electric oil change pumps for all three main
engines and transmissions (6 gang) and both
generators (3 gang).
• Bilges are spotlessly clean bare aluminum.
• Both spotlights refurbished and tested.
• New FIVE Station HIGH WATER BILGE alarm
and flashing light installed
• New boarding ladder and separate boarding ramp.
• Many engine and generator spares.
• New anchors, spare anchor rhodes, 8 each 60’ X
1-1/2” dock lines, 10 fenders, (2) USCG Safety
equipment, First Aid Kits.
• Painted entire vessel exterior and interior and
exterior decks (nonskid).
• Complete bottom job with four coats bottom paint.
• Rebuilt all running gear (shafts, props and couplers).
• Triple ZF Electronic engine shifts and throttles at
• New electronics package, 48 mile radar, two dual
RayMarine e127 multi display units, two dual VHF
radios and two dual hailera with four station horns
plus stand along depth.
• Three NEW 20 man life rafts (1/1/2017
• New helm chair.
UPDATED : NEW PICTURES 2/17/2020 JOHN POTTS JR.